Archivos documentales

"What if I should discover that the poorest of the beggars and the most impudent of offenders are all within me, and that I stand in need of the alms of my own kindness; that I myself am the enemy who must be loved...what then?" Carl Jung ..."

What if it's only me who holds the Sword of Damocles dongleing up my head...?" Ramiro


U

Untarme Un Ungüento? Uno Unico? Usted Ultimaria Un Ucraniano?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Vamos con la aliteración, entonces:
Chacho chamuya chaqueño.
Oye el sórdido son de la resaca, infame tuerba de nocturnas aves.
E cade cuomo un corpo morto cade (D. Alighieri).
-Donde digo digo no digo digo, porque digo Diego!

Unknown said...

Lo importante:

She left the Heaven of Heroes and came down To make a man to meet the mortal need A man to match the mountains and the sea The friendly welcome of the wayside well.

Unknown said...

Y dando voces:

Pink pills for pale people.

Arcano Armerio said...

hehe que dulcemente sordidos tus sonidos broderinló!!