Archivos documentales

"What if I should discover that the poorest of the beggars and the most impudent of offenders are all within me, and that I stand in need of the alms of my own kindness; that I myself am the enemy who must be loved...what then?" Carl Jung ..."

What if it's only me who holds the Sword of Damocles dongleing up my head...?" Ramiro


Come whenever you want it
I am here, walking down the streets
between lonely robots.

Come if you feel like
I'll be here, walking the streets
whistleing, with the hands in my pockets
pretending everything is alright,

Come when you're ready
I'll wait for you
walking between lonely robots
with the hands in my pockets,
whisteling, as if the world were alright...

1 comment:

lo que dura una cancion said...

con las manos en los bolsillos, como si no pasara nada, como si el mundo estuviera bien. recuerdo esas palabras, recuerdo esas imagenes. seguĂ­a lloviendo, como hace mucho que no pasa...