Archivos documentales

"What if I should discover that the poorest of the beggars and the most impudent of offenders are all within me, and that I stand in need of the alms of my own kindness; that I myself am the enemy who must be loved...what then?" Carl Jung ..."

What if it's only me who holds the Sword of Damocles dongleing up my head...?" Ramiro


We the people

What we'll witness?
Another raise or decay?
Or simply and total destruction?

After you...
will The bank prevail?
The same banks that financed
nazis and allies...
The ones who rules all

We are helpless in our skin now
you blink and we die,
Your skin is black
We hope u are on our side.
-We would like to hope you are not
part of their plans-
Now I think.
Collective dream is all
the beggining and end
of an era.
And, what to believe?

Banks and armies
Banks and armies
Armageddon
or black prophet
meanwhile,
Anima mundi cries
Anima mundi cries.

The world is not overpopulated
the cities are.
We can all live in peace,
Cities could get empty
and the children on grass rise.

Industrialization, Involution
For how long the truth
will remain on darkness
There is no more money,
now the game is power
Our clash is for conciousness
and love, are we
so ahead of our times?
Love

No comments: