Archivos documentales

"What if I should discover that the poorest of the beggars and the most impudent of offenders are all within me, and that I stand in need of the alms of my own kindness; that I myself am the enemy who must be loved...what then?" Carl Jung ..."

What if it's only me who holds the Sword of Damocles dongleing up my head...?" Ramiro


Una eninglé

I see
what the granma
was trying to tell me,
(just this magnetism, the love we need)

Our skin
suit us now,
a dance of harmony begins,
I lick her vegetal soul, she bites my spirit…

Feeling of jaguars moving in every stage of life,
I see the serpent deep inside my veins…
(just this sense of eternity, communion of reigns)

Mistery and tears,
transforming us,
rebuiding us,
(extasis of existence)

I love you all
and I could remain
like this forever…

No comments: