Archivos documentales

"What if I should discover that the poorest of the beggars and the most impudent of offenders are all within me, and that I stand in need of the alms of my own kindness; that I myself am the enemy who must be loved...what then?" Carl Jung ..."

What if it's only me who holds the Sword of Damocles dongleing up my head...?" Ramiro


To paint in green the pale face of truth

To return to the origins, to be red skin

Yellow, Black

To interpret a visual language

To recall a primordial image

To be what is

Always peaceful towards faith

Faith, light, age

Happiness

To be light throughout eternity

In darkness, challenges

Which shape the essence in raw state

Sometimes what I sing turns into a scream

In other instances the enchant becomes a rite

I observe myself when I become annoyed

To be a servant of the infinite

The gift of green:

Kambo is Nature in sacred mission

Always doing good

Bringing inspiration

Opening the heart

In crisis

Danger and opportunity

On the skin

Portal of unity

We are simple

We are profound

We are one verse

In multiple worlds.

------------------------(Mauro)

No comments: